Wednesday, April 2, 2008

All about TeamString

As we stand at the threshold of this journey into the world of blog I believe introductions are in order. I, Milaka, am currently studying the art of chiropractic medicine at Western States Chiropractic College in Portland Oregon. I am married to Doug, a wonderful husband and father. We have been married for 12 years, however this year we were able to celebrate our 3rd anniversary (figure that one out:)). We are the proud parents of three energetic children Alton-11, Aanja-10, and Ambrose-8. As a family we enjoy hiking, camping, watching movies, and going out to eat. One of our favorite family restaurants is Shari's.

4 comments:

Shanda said...

Welcome, welcome! I have added a link to your blog on my blog. I'm very excited to read about your family and what's going on!

Malauna said...

Glad I could nudge you in this direction! Once again, I had an awesome time visiting you. We'll have to do it again!

Noelle said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you climbed aboard the blog-mobile. I'm going to add your link to my blog too. I can't wait to read all about your life.

The Fieldings said...

3rd anniversary in 12 years? Do explain, I can't figure it out...