Friday, April 17, 2009

It's spring break...NOT spring work!

I've been looking forward to spring break as a time to catch up on all the little things that easily fall by the wayside when I'm busy with school like: laundry, deep cleaning bedrooms, getting rid of old clothes, toys and other outgrown items, and getting the house ready for family to visit. My children however feel differently regarding their time off from school. Their favorite mantra seemed to be "It's spring BREAK Mom, not spring WORK'. My response to this of course was "If you don't want to keep up with your chores while I'm in school, then I'm happy to spend my time off helping you catch up." The grumbling never stopped, however the chores got caught up and we all went back to school feeling rested and ready to continue with our education.

No comments: